Viagem represents the new era of hospitality. We offer convenient, well designed, homey, short-term rental apartments in prime urban locations for guests ranging from families, to couples and business travelers.
We put travelers and their aspirations first, while providing all of the practical necessities and comforts one expects. Through this lens, we are able to provide innovative, comprehensive and personalized solutions, which include local knowledge and outstanding hospitality services for our guests staying in our comfortable and professionally designed apartments.
We are scaling operations fast and are seeking a Guest Experience Specialist to join our team.
- Full ownership of guest stay experience from check-in to check-out
- Be available during daytime hours to address guest requests through multiple channels (phone, chat, email, in person)
- Provide guests with extra toiletries, towels, and other “home away from home” essentials
- Spot-check and perform last-minute tidying up and pampering before each new guest arrival
- Troubleshoot technical and low-maintenance issues, able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Conduct routine quality assurance walk-throughs and checklist processes to ensure each property meets Viagem’s high standards
- Escalate urgent issues to our Operations Team
- Communicate with vendors
- Clean and valid driver’s license a requirement
- Personal reliable vehicle is required to travel to various properties within the Charlotte area. (travel mileage reimbursement available)
- Local travel required: 75% of shift
- 1-3 years of hospitality, retail, property management or other customer facing experience
- Passionate about perfection
- Independent decision maker who thinks on their feet and is a creative and efficient problem solver
- Versatile attitude and able to change gears at the last minute
- Exceptionally organized and able to create and work with task lists and QA processes
- Dedicated to going above and beyond to ensure our guests have a memorable experience
- Multilingual and/or bilingual skills a plus
- Tech savvy and able to work with multiple platforms and communication devices
- Ability to work flexible hours, including daytime hours, weekends, some evenings, and holidays (approximately 20-25 hours per week)
- Part-time position with competitive wages
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Strong sense of urgency, able to adapt to a fast-paced work environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent multitasking and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
Viagem is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Paid time off
- US work authorization (Required)
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Do you have your own reliable and personal car?
- One location