Guest Experience Specialist – Part-time Position
Viagem represents the new era of hospitality. We offer convenient, well designed, and homey apartments in prime urban locations for short-term rent. Our guests range from families, to couples to business travelers.
We put travelers and their aspirations first, while providing all of the practical necessities and comforts one expects. Through this lens, we are able to provide innovative, comprehensive and personalized solutions, which include local knowledge and outstanding hospitality services for our guests staying in our comfortable and professionally designed apartments.
We are scaling operations fast and are seeking a Guest Experience Specialist to join our team.
The Guest Experience Specialist Role
- Full ownership of guest stay experience from check-in to check-out
- Be available during daytime hours to address guest requests through multiple channels (phone, chat, email, in person)
- Provide guests with extra toiletries, towels, and other “home away from home” essentials
- Spot-check and perform last-minute tidying up and pampering before each new guest arrival
- Troubleshoot technical and low-maintenance issues, able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Conduct routine quality assurance walk-throughs and checklist processes to ensure each property meets Viagem’s high standards
- Escalate urgent issues to our Operations Team
- Communicate with vendors
- Clean and valid driver’s license a requirement
- Personal reliable vehicle is required to travel to various properties (travel mileage reimbursement provided)
- Local travel required: 75% of shift
- 1-3 years of hospitality, retail, property management or other customer facing experience
- Passionate about perfection
- Independent decision maker who thinks on their feet and is a creative and efficient problem solver
- Versatile attitude and able to change gears at the last minute
- Exceptionally organized and able to create and work with task lists and QA processes
- Dedicated to going above and beyond to ensure our guests have a memorable experience
- Multilingual and/or bilingual skills a plus
- Tech savvy and able to work with multiple platforms and communication devices
- Ability to work flexible hours, including daytime hours, weekends, some evenings, and holidays (approximately 20-25 hours per week)
- Part-time position with competitive wages
- Available to work at least two weekends per month
- Paid time off
- Day shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Do you have a reliable personal vehicle?
- Do you have a valid driver’s license?
Willingness to travel:
- 75% (Required)
On the road