North Myrtle Beach, SC
Viagem represents the new era of hospitality. We offer convenient, well designed, homey, short-term rental apartments in prime urban locations for guests ranging from families, to couples and business travelers.
We put travelers and their aspirations first, while providing all of the practical necessities and comforts one expects. Through this lens, we are able to provide innovative, comprehensive and personalized solutions, which include local knowledge and outstanding hospitality services for our guests staying in our comfortable and professionally designed apartments.
Viagem is hiring a Housekeeper to join our North Myrtle Beach area team. The Housekeeper is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of properties in the North Myrtle Beach area and ensuring every unit is in working order and guest-ready prior to check-in.
- Perform housekeeping duties including, but not limited to, changing bed linens and towels, cleaning all rooms in the unit (e.g., bathroom, bedroom, living room, etc.), vacuuming, floor mopping, dusting, removal of trash and recyclable materials, polishing appliances, and steam cleaning furniture.
- Launder linens and towels
- Restock complimentary amenities including, but not limited to, soap, shampoo, laundry detergent, dishwashing pods, and towels.
- Maintain the cleanliness of common areas including, but not limited to lobbies, hallways, public restrooms, and stairwells.
- Perform deep cleaning, as requested.
- Utilize multiple technological platforms to communicate with Viagem team members, report maintenance and safety issues found in the units, and to ensure that all assigned tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Reliable personal vehicle required to travel between multiple properties throughout the work day.
- Previous housekeeping experience required.
- Ability to operate cleaning equipment and to utilize various cleaning and sanitation products.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Passionate about the small details and perfection.
- Independent decision maker who thinks on their feet and is a creative and efficient problem solver.
- Versatile attitude and able to change gears at the last-minute.
- Exceptionally organized and able to create and work with task lists.
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Strong sense of urgency, able to adapt to a fast-paced work environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent multitasking and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
Viagem is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Work Hours: 11 am – 4 pm
Must work a minimum of 2 weekends (Saturday and Sunday) per month
- Paid time off
- Cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- Do you have a reliable personal vehicle?
- Multiple Locations